Tuesday, 18 June 2013

From a struggling Online Marketer to a Five figure monthly Income earner

Here goes another story which might or might not inspire you, motivate you or teach you. After completing my MBA I had worked in the corporate sector for merely 3 years. Finally I realized there is nothing great and inspiring in climbing the corporate ladder as there are people who are climbing down from the other side of the ladder saying there is nothing at the top. Its all hollow. At that point of time I used to dream of getting the chair of my Boss (A very successful professional and a good human being), one day I realized that I could go back to my Home town once in year while my boss goes once in 2 years. I work for 8 hours and poor chap works for 12 hours day (And with so much peer pressure and tension). After working so hard my bank balance is negative (As there is always more month than money) and my boss's bank balance is super negative (As he had house and car loan on his head). So the question which struck me is what am I aspiring in Life...


And that day I decided that I would rather die polishing my own shoes, than by earning a living polishing other's shoes.

Of course, I had my struggling days in my new career as an Online Marketer/ Home based businessman. I did no nothing about building a business as it was always taught to me that being in a job is always a safer secured option. I did not posses any technical skills to build a business. I did not know how to build an web-site, how to write blogs, how to set up an auto responder, how to do PPC, paid ads etc etc.... I had thrown myself in a salty ocean with no option but to swim. Swim for survival, swim to build a career, swim to prove a point to many who have at me...

Why am I telling you all these? Simply because I did not quit. From being a struggling Online Marketer I went on to become a Five figure monthly Income earner... This not to brag but to tell you if I can do it, you an do it too...


If you are struggling to make it happen when it comes to making money Online.... Just relax and watch the below video 


Its time for you to to become successful too... 
HOW TO START MAKING MONEY ONLINE and let your journey begin towards prosperity.
after a months will hear your story :From a struggling Online Marketer to a Five figure monthly Income earner".



Cheers!!!

Pallab Ghosal
"Your Online wealth Partner"

Skype: pallabghosal

No comments:

Post a Comment